Field Sports Instruction, Loading and Picking Up
Having shot since I was a boy, earned my colours at St Andrews University, become an APSI qualified instructor and coached countless clients both at Gleneagles and Dunkeld Park, I almost have a lifetime's experience in this sport.
1. Minding intermediate, experienced and foreign shots, who may be unfamiliar with shooting practices in this country, in the field
Cost: £140 a day including travel expenses within my locality covering a radius of 15 miles. An additional charge for travel expenses will be levied beyond this locality.
2. Loading for those using double guns
Cost: £100 a day with travel expenses as above.
3. A day's picking up with a trained team of spaniels
Cost: £50 with travel expenses as above.
Having been certificated by the Scottish Archery Centre, captained Scotland's largest open amateur longbow club for two years, shot as a member of the English team in the European Field Archery Championships and coached a number of clients at Gleneagles, Dunkeld Park and various private schools in Perthshire, I also have about thirty years' experience in this particular field.
1. A practical introduction to this traditional, therapeutic sport for 1 or 2 people
Cost: £45 per person for a 1 hour lesson including equipment hire.
2. A fun experience at an appropriate venue of your choice for wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate gatherings preferably, though not exclusively, for a maximum of 8 people
Cost: £35 per person with a minimum of 4 people for a 1 hour session including equipment hire. Travel expenses will also apply as above.
Having caught my first rainbow trout in the company of my grandfather on Blagdon Reservoir in 1968, I've enjoyed a passion for this sport ever since perhaps peaking with a weekly record catch for the Upper Oykel in 1992 with 35 salmon to my own rod. I have also ghillied for the Queen's Secretary on the River Findhorn, introduced a number of novices, both young and not so young, to the sport and taught fly-tying at several prep schools.
1. A 4 hour lesson on a local stillwater fishing for trout
Cost: £50 per person with a maximum of 4 people including equipment hire. You will also need to pay for your own fishery ticket.
2. Ghillying either for trout on a stillwater or for salmon on a river
Cost: £80 a day excluding your fishery ticket. Travel expenses will also apply beyond a radius of 15 miles.
All these packages can be tailored to your needs; the aim is to ensure that you have a worthwhile and enjoyable experience. A non-refundable 50% deposit, however, will be required at the time of booking.
All initial inquiries should be made by email to me, Baron Charlie Lush, at email@example.com
Thanking you in advance for your interest.