Field Sports Instruction, Loading and Picking Up
Having shot since I was a boy, earned my colours at St Andrews University, become an APSI qualified instructor and coached countless clients both at Gleneagles and Dunkeld Park, I almost have a lifetime's experience in this sport.
1. Minding and loading for intermediate, experienced and foreign shots, who may be unfamiliar with shooting practices in this country, in the field
Cost: £120 a day.
2. Loading only for those using either single or double guns
Cost: £100 a day.
3. A day's picking up with a trained team of spaniels
Cost: £50 a day.
Please note: depending on location, there may also be a charge for travel expenses.
Having been certificated by the Scottish Archery Centre, captained Scotland's largest open amateur longbow club for two years, shot as a member of the English team in the European Field Archery Championships and coached a number of clients at Gleneagles, Dunkeld Park and various private schools in Perthshire, I also have about thirty years' experience in this particular field.
1. A practical introduction to this traditional, therapeutic sport for 1 or 2 people
Cost: £45 per person for a 1 hour lesson including equipment hire.
2. A fun experience at an appropriate venue of your choice for wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate gatherings preferably, though not exclusively, for a maximum of 8 people
Cost: £35 per person with a minimum of 4 people for a 1 hour session including equipment hire.
Travel expenses may also apply.
Having caught my first rainbow trout in the company of my grandfather on Blagdon Reservoir in 1968, I've enjoyed a passion for this sport ever since perhaps peaking with a weekly record catch for the Upper Oykel in 1992 with 35 salmon to my own rod. I have also ghillied for the Queen's Secretary on the River Findhorn, introduced a number of novices, both young and not so young, to the sport and taught fly-tying at several prep schools.
1. A 4 hour lesson on a local stillwater fishing for trout
Cost: £50 per person with a maximum of 4 people including equipment hire. You will also need to pay for your own fishery ticket.
2. Ghillying either for trout on a stillwater or for salmon on a river
Cost: £80 a day excluding your fishery ticket. Travel expenses will also apply beyond a radius of 15 miles.
All these packages can be tailored to your needs; the aim is to ensure that you have a worthwhile and enjoyable experience. A non-refundable 50% deposit, however, will be required at the time of booking.
All initial inquiries should be made by email to me, Baron Charlie Lush, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanking you in advance for your interest.